How to use your keyboards and USB Train Controller, USB jog wheel
Desktop Station can receive keyboard and mouse command. Some train joysticks supports keyboard emulation Then, if you have train controller like Densha-de-go mascon or Rail driver etc, you can control your locomotives using Mascon.
The following table describes function assigned each keyboard's keys.
|Space||Power off / on||Turn off / on the track power.|
|F1 to F12||Function 1 to 12||These keys are assigned locomotive sounds and the other functions.|
|Page Up or Z or Mouse wheel up||Increment locomotive speed||Adjusting the locomotive speed.|
|Page Down or A or Mouse wheel down||Decrement locomotive speed||Adjusting the locomotive speed.|
|Period||Free locomotive brake||Brake the locomotive.|
|Comma||Apply locomotive brake||Free the locomotive.|
|Home||Change locomotive direction||Toggle locomotive direction.|
|Escape||Stop all locomotives||Stop the controlled locomotives. Supported by 0.92f or later.|
|Ctrl+F1 to F12||Change the turnout direction||Change the turnout direction. Supported by 0.92f or later.|
How to setup
You need the following devices.
Keyboards and Mouse, emulated devices
You don't need to prepare. Please check relation with keyboard mapping.
* Densha-de-go Controller for play station 1 * PS1 to USB joystick converter as ELECOM JC-PS201U * DGo to BVE beta3 (Freeware)
Please check the keyboard emulation function.
How to play
- Prepare and place you tracks and locomotives
- Connect a trackbox between PC and tracks. Trackbox means DSmain, DCC/MM2 shield with Arduino, etc.
- If needed, run the joystick software like DG to BVE beta3 etc.
- Configure and click start button
- Run Desktop Station
- Let's play
3rd parties jog shuttle or joysticks
The followings devices are not checked but maybe work. These devices have keyboard and mouse emulation function.
- Contour Designs ShuttleXpress
usbmascon.txt · 最終更新: 2015/01/26 05:26 by yaasan